quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Mr. Fonseca and Don Luigi

«Representamos o homem como um ângulo aberto. O dinamismo do homem tende sempre a ir mais além, e sempre a satisfazer-se mais e a cumprir cada vez mais os desejos que tem dentro de si.»
(Giussani, Luigi, É possivel viver assim?, vol.I, Tenacitas, Coimbra, 2007, pág.71)
«We wanted so much more, we headed right into the sun
We chase the dragon right to his door, now look how fast did we burn
We ran wild through the haze in such a fast and different pace
We held those glasses high for so long, now look how tired and sad we've become

And then you're gone, I'm moving on, But those little things they can find me
The curtain falls and there's no applause and those little things follow behind me»
David Fonseca, Little Things II

«How many times you heard "it's over"
And then you go and fnd another
Another who pleads, another who gives, until it drives you out of your mind
You're tired to be the one that breaks, the one that hurts, that different kind»
David Fonseca, Morning Tide (Just Can't Remember)

«Baby you know that we can do it from the start
Baby, Yeah I can heal and mend your broken heart
Baby, there's a war outside these windows, now where are you heading to?
Baby, all I ever wanted girl was you»
David Fonseca, (Baby) All I Ever Wanted

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário